Jack N Jill Dino Gift SetRegular price $34.99
Jack N Jill Gift Set. Comprises 1 x Dino Rinse Cup, 1 x Dino Toothbrush, 1 x Dino Hand Sanitiser and 1 x Banana Toothpaste in Gift Box
About the toothpaste:
Our Jack n' Jill Toothpaste in Banana flavour makes tooth brushing fun for kids, with a delicious Certified Organic Banana flavouring. Natural ingredients including 40% Xylitol and Calendula help to soothe gums and fight tooth decay.
Made in Australia, Certified Cruelty-free, Vegan, Gluten-free, Fluoride Free, SLS Free, Dairy Free.
Rich in Xylitol,
Organic Calendula to soothe gums,
Organic Natural Banana Flavour,
Fluoride Free, Sugar Free, Colour Free,
SLS Free, No Artificial Preservatives,
Safety Seal, Easy Open Flip Top Cap,
Minimal Recyclable Packaging
Made in Australia
Ingredients: Xylitol, Purified Water, Vegetable Glycerin (Coconut derived), Silica, Certified Organic Banana Flavour (Musa Paradisiaca), Xanthan Gum, Certified Organic Calendula Officinalis Extract, Potassium Sorbate (Naturally derived), Citric Acid.
About the toothbrush:
With an ergonomic, compostable handle made from 100% Corn Starch, and soft, round nylon bristles for a thorough clean.
Biodegradable, Vegan, GMO-free - even the packaging is biodegradable and made from corn - no plastic!
Don't forget to replace your toothbrush every 6-8 weeks!
About the cup:
Made from bamboo & rice husks, this biodegradable cup is earth friendly and cute!
With a matte finish and a familiar face, it is perfect for hygienically storing Jack N' Jill products in the bathroom, rinsing after brushing and even that midnight drink of water!
Great as a regular drinking cup as well.
These are naturally BPA & PVC Free.
Dimensions: 9cm (height) x 8cm (top diameter).
About the hand sanitiser:
Contains 2 x 29ml Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel and 1 Dino Case
Kills 99.99% of germs
Moisturising with glycerin, rinse free
Active ingredients: Ethyl Alcohol (62%)
For external use only.
Not recommended for infants. Children under 6 years of age should be supervised when using this product.
Avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, flush eyes with water.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact Poison Control Centre right away.