Organic Breathe Eze Cosy Crib
The perfect breathable sleeping pod for your baby in a beautifully soft organic cotton – for on the go, co-sleeping or in your baby’s cot.
Australian Registered Design Bobby Bebe Pty Ltd
Our Australian designed Breathe Eze Organic Cosy Crib is the perfect sleeping pod for safe sleeping for your baby in their cot, next to you or out and about.
The Breathe Eze firm fibre construction provides your baby with a secure, safe and allergy resistant environment to cuddle and sleep. Used together with the babyhood Sleep Positioner, this sleep system will provide you with the confidence to also have a good night’s sleep. (The babyhood Sleep Positioner is sold separately.)
Why is our Breathe Eze Organic Cosy Crib safe?
The babyhood Breathe Eze Organic Cosy Crib has features and is designed differently to many of the sleeping pods in the market. We have been manufacturing and sharing our Cosy Cribs with Aussie parents for almost 20 years now. We also now sell them globally for parents who want a safer option for a sleeping pod for their baby.
The reasons why?
Our Breathe Eze Organic Cosy Cribs are:
- made from breathable cotton fabrics allow for continuous air flow through the pod
- made from organic cotton fabrics which are certified by internationally recognised GOTS certification test facility – read more about the benefits of organic below
- the inner core is made from breathable fibre which is a heat bonded polyester fibre which allows for air flow and is allergy and dust mite resistant (NO foam is used in the construction of our cosy cribs as we do not believe it is safe for your baby. Foam contains hazardous chemicals, it is not breathable and not washable)
- fully washable so it is more hygienic for your baby
- tight fitting fabric covers so no loose or excessive fabric reducing the risk of entrapment – take the “pinch test” today on a whole range of sleeping pods and immediately you will see why ours is safer with no excessive bedding
- firm fibre so the mattress is not soft and squishy. This reduces the risk of suffocation if baby rolls into the mattress. The mattress complies with AS/NZS 8811.1:2013 Methods of testing infant products – Sleep Surfaces – Test for firmness so you know it is safe for your baby
- there are no ties or clips or any attachments that your baby can be entrapped in which may cause a strangulation hazard
These features are unlike many other sleeping pods that have recently been introduced into the market.
We are the original Australian designed sleeping pod – tried and tested by Aussie parents for almost 20 years – so you can feel more confident using our Cosy Crib for your baby.
What is Organic Cotton?
The term ‘organic’ refers farming and production methods that are managed in accordance with organic standards (Source: Australian Certified Organic, 2014) and is grown using seeds that are not genetically modified. Organic cotton is grown without the use of synthetic chemicals like artificial fertilisers, pesticides and agrochemicals.
Why Buy Organic?
It is better for your baby’s delicate skin as it reduces their exposure to agrochemicals and insecticides as it is a cleaner fibre. It is better for our environment as organic cotton reduces chemical run off through our water ways and through the soil.
What is GOTS?
The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) is the worldwide leading textile processing standard for organic fibres, including ecological and social criteria, backed up by independent certification of the entire textile supply chain.